Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Finding Old Friends - Another Success Story

Hi

As I have stated before finding old friends can be a lot of fun, especially when you get results like this:


Dear Robin,

Hello again and thankyou for getting back to me. I am very pleased indeed, as I know that Sharon XXXX is Maekala's mother, therefore I know that it is definately her. I was last in touch with Maekala when I attended St Mary's Comprehensive School back in 1995 when I was fifteen years old. Maekala and I used to go to Whitley Bay Ice Rink on a regular basis and I would stay at her house in Benton at weekends. I cannot thankyou enough for the help that you have given me and I will be sending you the cheque for £XX.00 as requested by yourself in the post tomorrow morning.

Kind Regards

Mrs Lucy XXXXXX