Monday, February 25, 2008

New Dad !!! Thanks to Find An Old Friend!

Every year many parents find their children for the first time and children discover their missing parents for the first time.


Back in 2004 I was specially happy for Natasha because the surname of her father was Jones so it could have been like looking for a needle in a haystack,


Fortunately he had one of those unusual welsh christian names and it was not difficult to single him out.

Another thing that was so pleasing for all concerned was the fact that her father had never married and he had no other children so when she showed up it was a wonderful new world for him.


I quote now from what Natasha said to me.


"Hi Robin


My dad phoned me shortly after my boyfriend emailed you, we talked for about 15 minutes and it went really well. We agreed to stay in touch, but take it slowly at first, it was strange because he works with a few people I grew up with , small world !!!


I cant thank you enough for what you have done to help me , this is a life changing thing and my head is still spinning.


He has never married and has no other children, and hes going to phone me and arrange a meeting when we have come back to earth again.


Again thank you so much and I will keep you informed as to what happens


Natasha xx