Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Lady In Canada Finds Her Old Friend In The UK From 30 Years Ago

I recently received this email from a lady in Canada, this was my reply and her original email:


Hi Marika

Thank you so much for kind message and I hope you will come here sometime as your friend has a sister and other family who would like to meet you.

Wishing you a long and healthy life Robin


23 Jan 2008

I am Oliver Fonsecas aunt and I would like to thank you immensely for locating Vince for me. I can hardly contain my excitement and feel like a gushing schoolgirl. Vince has already got in touch with me and three decades seem to be slipping away.

Thank you very much for your help. It is much appreciated and I will definitely recommend your services to others WOW!

If I ever visit England I will cetainly drop by to visit you and meet you in person and thank you once again.

Bless you

Regards Marika