Friday, October 14, 2005

Helping Tara Find Her Old Friend

Hi there,

Never under estimate the amount of information I can find out for you when finding your old friend. I think Tara was pleasantly surprised!

Cheers

Robbin

***************************************************

Hi Robin,

Wow! Thank you for letting me know what you found out. That's great that at least some of the bits and pieces of info I remember about Joe were righton! Ok, so he was born in Colchester not Liverpool I will make a mental note of that (are they close though?).

The man that Joe's sister married was also in the RAF and was Joe's roommate in Saudi Arabia in '02. I remember meeting him there and his name couldhave very well been Stuart (although I don't quite remember). The names of what you say are Joe's immediate family do sound familiar now that I see them. Hopefully this will bring us closer to finding Joseph. =D

Tara
P.S. Nice work!