Monday, December 12, 2005

Finding An Old Friend After 50 Years

Hi there,

If you haven't seen an old friend for 50 years, why not contact me and see if I can help - like I did for Roger!

*****************************

Dear Robin

I must write to tell you that I had success, on finding Don Thomas on that last address you gave me at the "bungalow".

He phoned me yesterday afternoon. It is 50 years since I have seen him, we had a good chat, and have agreed to meet with another friend in the Spring. He also has a computer which is a little unusual for people of our age so we can contact each other.

Robin, thank you very much for your efforts.

As matter of interest what are the chances of finding someone who emigrated to Canada, and all I know is his name and the town he went to about 45 years ago ?

Kindest regards

Roger Garrett