Friday, February 17, 2006

Finding An Old Friend Can Be A Great Valentine's Gift

Hi everyone,

Just to say that finding an old friend for someone can prove to be a great Valentine's gift - as Jonathan explained in his recent email to me.

With Mothers Day approaching in the UK you may want to consider this way of giving a gift!

All the best

Robin



_____________________________________

From: "Jonathan M*****"
To: "robinbrown"
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 7:15 AM
Subject: Re: Fiona Day ref 2304

Thank you so much Robin its Jonathan here Linda's boyfriend I have just spoken to Fiona Day, but Linda will only find out tomorrow that I have been in contact with her, THANKS TO YOU!! its going to be her valentines gift from me to her.

I can't think of a better gift that I could have given anyone.

Thanks again

Jonathan