Monday, February 06, 2006

Finding an Old Friend in Australia!

Hi there,

Sorry it has been some time since I last posted , I've just been so busy in the New Year!

As ever I always have many stories to share. One of the best happening yesterday when I helped an American man in his early sixties find a woman that he had last seen when he was 20. In fact she was found living in Australia, so it made it all the more challenging - but we got there in the end.

Don't forget if you're still looking for a long lost friend, I would more than happy to help you.

All the best and speak soon.

Robin

http://www.findanoldfriend.co.uk


From: *************
To: robinbrown@totalise.co.uk
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 1:34 AM
Subject: Lynne *********


Dear Robin:

Yesterday was my birthday and I spent it in the bay area with my wife and all my kids and their significant others. We all had a great time. When I returned back to Roseville, there was your letter stuck in the door, most likely left there from my neighbor. The address was off one number 1335 vs 1334. After reading the letter, I was most pleased that the trail was getting hotter.
The best and most exciting news was when opening my E-mail just now --- you found Lynne !!!!!!!! There could not be a better birthday present !! Again your service is incredible, and I salute you again for your compassion and talents in chasing Lynne down. I await with incredible anxiety for your next message.

Thank You soooo much
Bob D*****