Friday, February 24, 2006

How I Helped Find an Old School Friend

Hi there,

Just think I could find your old friend in just a few days!

This morning I received an email from someone who I have just helped find her old school friend.

Please visit my site find an old friend if you require help searching for your old school mate.

All the best

Robin

____________________________________
From: "cams *****"
To: "robinbrowwn"
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 11:41 AM
Subject: Re: Your Service (Absolutely Superb)
Dear Robin

Apologies Ifor not getting back to you regarding the results of the information that you provided me about my old school friend Natalie.

I have been So Busy Catching up on old times with her... That's right, I have found her and it is all THANKS to you.

I would like to thank you for your superb Service that you provided for me. Professional, Honest, Trustworthy, Personal, Effiecient and 110% Effective. This was all in done in only three days of my first contact with you.

I will now be telling everyone about your service. And please feel free to add my email to your testimonial page so that everyone can see what a wonderful person you are.

God Bless & Take care

Best Wishes

Cams